Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Patterns in the Works

It's been a while since I have released a new pattern. However, things are finally underway! I feel my creativity bounding back after a few months of stress, sadness, and self-preservation. I have finished the cowl pattern that I started a long while ago, and now it is in testing. Thank you, testers!


Since it is a very chunky cowl pattern, I am thinking of waiting until fall to release it. It's really difficult to do that since I am so excited about it! What do you think, should I wait or should I be slightly silly and release a cowl pattern in June? It's cold somewhere in the world, right?

The other fun projects that I've got underway are matching crochet and knitting patterns. I hope to have these to testing in the next two weeks. See, now that I've said it out loud, it has to come true!


What's on your hooks and needles? Have you been feeling productive?

2 comments:

  1. It's good that your inspiration is returning and you are feeling productive, Sara. I too have had a new urge to get stuck into my crochet recently and am also feeling very productive with lots of ideas flowing again. Good luck with the launch of your new pattern (and that is such a cute button in the top photo!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support and compliment. I send the same your way!

      Delete

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.