Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Project Page Appreciation: fraspost's Floral Encrochetment

It's the last Friday of the February. It is already time for another Project Page Appreciation post. How quickly time passes! This time I am featuring fraspost's Floral Encrochetment, which uses the morning glory from my Morning Glory Garland. This is what she had to say about her project:

"I used the pattern for the Morning Glory flower only and found it quick and, to my appreciation, accurate in trying to show the colourway of the flower itself. I made an early colour change to light blue after round 6 and fastened this off as instructed for white. A quick and easy crochet for a striking flower corsage."



What a creative idea! If you'd like to be featured for a Project Page Appreciation day, simply work up one of my patterns and post a project page to Ravelry. You never know who is going to win! The prize is two free patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.