Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Trip to Maker's Mercantile

The Rainy Sunday Knitters recently took a trip to Maker's Mercantile, a lovely store with yarn, findings, fabrics, classrooms, a sit-and-stitch room, and even a cafe! The store is located about 30 minutes out of town, so we all made an excursion out of it! We went to dim sum beforehand (the first time I had ever been) and my friend Sooz used her knowledge of Mandarin to do all of the ordering for us! It was amazing and delicious. I even got to try durian 

Maker's Mercantile was lovely and very crochet-friendly. I got some yarn there that is going to become my next pattern! In the meantime, enjoy these pictures.









4 comments:

  1. So glad you photographed that felted armchair. Beautiful. And sooo inviting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I really loved all of the colors going on in that store.

      Delete
  2. That shop looks like an amazing cornucopia of craftiness. Agree with CJ - that chair and pouf are amazing. Making a day of it was a great idea. What fun! You have me wanting to do similar excursions in 2016. Happy New Year, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Cornucopia of craftiness"... what a wonderful alliteration!

      Delete

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.