Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

knitPro

I know I've been on a tool kick lately, but I have one more that I'd like to share with you. knitPro is a cool graphing program for colorwork that lets you upload your own photos and turn them into a graph pattern. To give you an example of how well it works, I uploaded this picture that I took in college:


Here's the resulting graph on the "Regular" size setting:

Not too shabby! Let's try another.


Here's the graph.
Good attention to detail in this program! This is definitely a program I would recommend if you wanted to do highly detailed colorwork. Why not try it out? I think the biggest challenge would be selecting the colors necessary for the design. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.