Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New 2015 Friday Features



Hello, readers! We are here at the beginning of a whole new year. This blog has seen so much growth and development over the past year and my current Friday features, Remix Friday and Friday Focus, have enjoyed a lot of popularity. We've seen inspiring, bold projects remixed by everyday crocheters and learned about talented designers. My 2014 features were wonderful indeed but I am just itching to shake things up. Collaborating with others has left me with so much enthusiasm that I have decided to expand all of our horizons in 2015... with new blog features! You're going to love them and there's something for everyone. Read on to discover what you have to look forward to on Illuminate Crochet this coming year.


The first Friday of every month is Fiber Arts Friday! Join me as we expand our horizons beyond crochet to focus on other interesting fiber and needle arts. Enjoy the beautiful projects and learn something new along the way.


The second Friday of every month is Indie-Dye Friday! Feast your eyes on lovely yarn in gorgeous colorways developed by talented independent yarn dyers.


The third Friday of every month is Reach Out Friday! Learn about ways that you can use crochet to help others through special charities and groups.


The fourth Friday of every month is From the Source Friday! Show your appreciation to these dedicated fiber farmers as they teach you all about where your yarn comes from.


The fifth Friday of January, May, July, and October is Freebie Friday! Tune in to find out how to enter my exciting giveaways. You could win yarn, patterns, findings, and more!

So, there you have them! I hope you're as excited about my new Friday features as I am. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.