Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Remix Friday: Jay the Bird

How often do you experiment with your projects? It doesn't take a big change to transform an already amazing idea into something that's all your own. A simple color switch and a few small details can completely change the outcome of your finished object. Let Svetlana inspire you today with the simple changes she made that had a big impact. Take a look!

The Crocheter
Hi, My name is Svetlana, I'm 31 years old. I'm from Russia, but now I'm living in Turkey.
I'm married, have 2 sons and a small dog. I worked in the past as a financial director but now I'm a housewife. I've been crocheting for nearly 5 years and I can't live without my hook :)


The Original Pattern
Jay the Bird by Stacey Trock

The Story
Actually I had yellow yarn and I didn't know how to use it. I looked through all of the popular patterns and found "Jay the Bird", so this bird became yellow like a chicken.

The Remix
I changed only the color and added a crest and legs with red yarn.



Crochet is... soft, fun, happy

So cute! I just love the little heart she added as well. You can catch up with Svetlana on her blog and on Instagram. Thank you for sharing your project with us today, Svetlana.  Happy Hooking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.