Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Little Leaves Scarf

It sure feels great to bust some stash, especially with a project that works up lickety-split. This Little Leaves Scarf pattern by Marta Chrzanowska was a perfect break from my long-term projects. The leaves are so cute! The vine reminds me of those Nintendo vine stalks that grow into the sky. I used up two skeins of Patons Peruvian Wool but you could really use any yarn for this project. Working it up in thread and starching it could make a cool bookmark. In DK weight it could be a sweet, slender scarflette. In super bulky with the leaf pattern repeated it could be a nice throw blanket.




I made this scarf long for wrapping, about five and a half feet. I also lightly steam blocked it for crisp edges. Now it's all prepped and pretty in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.