Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Bird's Nest Bowl Set

Crochet bowls and baskets have always interested me. I like that they are flexible and soft while still maintaining enough rigidity to be functional. After filtering through the available patterns, I finally selected Tamara Kelly's Bird's Nest Bowl Set to play around with. Happily, I happened to have a skein of the exact yarn that she calls for in the pattern, which was nice. Here's how they came out.



I made two of the four available sizes. Bowls like these would be great for kids' toys, random clutter, electronics cords, and more. They were fun and fast, so I recommend this as an instant gratification pattern. Gotta love the texture too, one of Tamara's specialties. Why not hook some up yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.