Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Divine Hat

Here's one of those patterns that it seems like everyone is whipping up! The Divine Hat is the best kind of project, simple to make but with an impressive finished product. It's no wonder the pattern has skyrocketed in popularity. Sometimes I feel like my stash will never truly be busted, but I'm making headway! I took care of a good amount of Jiffy with this hat. Please excuse my little peanut of a head, it can't help but be a bit nutty and I've never looked good in hats.




It worked up pretty quickly and the repetitive nature of the pattern allows you to do other things while you crochet. If you check this pattern out on Ravelry you can see the thousands (!) of hats that people have made. Pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.